Collection of Information / Protection of your Personal Information / Information Sharing and Disclosure / Policy changes
Our guiding principle towards data collection is only to collect the minimal data required to operate a world class VPN service and are commited to protecting digital privacy in the 21st century.
Collection of Information
We collect minimal usage statistics to maintain our quality of service, our VPN servers log the following information each time a User activates and uses the Service ("Session"): (1) date and time on which the Session began, date and time on which the Session ended, (2) the amount of data transmitted during each Session, (3) the VPN server which the Session connected to (4) the public IP address to start the Session. These logs are kept for 180 days. We collect the data mentioned above solely for the purposes set forth in the Section "Information Sharing and Disclosure" below.
At VPNTT we guarantee that we will never log your browsing activity, data, or other media data like video, audio. This includes:
- Any of the websites you visited in the past or plan on visiting in the future.
- Any data you may have downloaded, shared, or viewed.
- Any of your streaming video.
If for any reason a government, business, or any other type of organization will want to acquire from us any user data mentioned in this policy, it will be impossible for us to do so because the data simply does not exist.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may use Information we collect in order to:
- facilitate the provision of the Service to you,
- maintain and improve VPNTT's site and services,
- sending notices to you, and to
- protect the rights of VPNTT, of its Users and of other third parties (e.g., in order to prevent and detect (i) fraud against our Service (such as credit card fraud (and (ii) abuse of our network (such as spamming other illicit activity)))).
Protection of your Personal Information
- We take administrative and technical measures to safeguard your personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between VPNTT and an individual.
Review and changes to your information
Contact us as specified below to find out what information we have collected about you, and to request any changes or deletion of your information.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13. If you find out that children under 13 have been using the VPNTT.com service, please contact us so that we can delete any information related to the children from our systems.
If you have any questions regarding the data protection regulation, you can reach us at email@example.com.